Can I make a suggestion for a sendmail seminar?

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Tue Sep 9 18:07:56 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, Sep 9th 2003 at 17:55 -0400, quoth Travis Roy:

=>Here's a sendmail talk for ya..
=>
=>"use postfix" :)
=>
=>j/k
=>
Umm, how do I say this? Let me think.. Ah yes!

Sendmail is for programmers. All else is for pussies.

[He probably uses vi too.]

:^)

But seriously folks. Is anyone here man^H^H^Hgood enough to teach a
sendmail lecture. I suspect if you have the material in your head, you can
get away with going as fast as you want.

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ
steveo at syslang.net