CSS Question

Cole Tuininga colet at code-energy.com
Fri Sep 19 10:04:59 EDT 2003

Hi all - I have a CSS question for anybody who has the urge to field it.

I'm attempting to do something relatively simple - center a table on a
page.  In "pre-css" days, I would simple have done this:

    .
    .

I would have imagined that with css (using inline style sheet defs), I
would simply do this:

    .
    .

This works just ducky in Netscape 4.7x, but not my current version of
mozilla.  Does anybody know what I need to do instead?  I don't want to
static position the table, I would like it to be centered.

Thanks for any suggestions.

--
A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like
a dog without bricks tied to its head.

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc