Web Hosting

Derek Doucette derek at derek.homeunix.org
Tue Sep 23 10:29:48 EDT 2003

I have to give a vote for icdsoft as well.  I have only been using it for
a few months, and I chose it for a friend who wanted a simple page for
their company.  The web interface is pretty nice, making it easy for
them.  awstats, webalizer and I believe phpmyadmin are installed by
default.  Although my friend doesn't utilize much of what is to offer,
the price was right and it is fairly feature rich.  I will remember them
in the future for my hosting needs that I can not supply on my own box.

Derek Doucette
http://derek.homeunix.org