Domain Hosting/Mail Fwding vendor?

joe kagenski jjkagenski at charter.net
Fri Sep 26 17:31:21 EDT 2003

I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a vendor for domain host/email
forwarder functions?
--
I've been using Enom.com as domain host and mail forwarder for a simple
home/personal

According to them, this is mostly due to the increase in spam/virus
traffic. I will admit the
timing of the problems is such that this could be correct

It's nice having more than a few addresses to use as I can make simple home
and work
re-directs and more...

I'm considering using their pop-mail service to solve the mail loss issue
but I was wondering
if anyone has a suggestion for a vendor for the host/forwarder functions.

Or is expecting a fwd'er to work, wishing for the impossible...

thanx
joe
jjkagenski at charter.net