Call For Help: Hosstraders THIS WEEK

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Sun Sep 28 22:04:38 EDT 2003

Greetings all,

  The Fall 2003 Hosstraders is almost upon us.  The dates are Fri 3 Oct and
Sat 4 Oct -- this upcoming Friday and Saturday!  Eek.  Time flies like an
arrow.

  For those not familiar with Hosstraders, it can be roughly described as a
"flea market for geeks".  Hosstraders was originally, and remains at the
core, a "Hamfest", i.e., a gathering of Ham radio (amateur radio)
enthusiasts.  Focus has drifted somewhat, and there is quite a bit of
non-Ham stuff now.  The quasi-official Hosstraders website is:

	http://www.qsl.net/k1rqg

  As has become traditional, GNHLUG will have a couple of tables there.  We
will be spreading the word, about Linux and GNHLUG.  We will also be selling
cheap Linux CDs burned to order.  There will also be space available to
anyone who has "stuff" they want to con^Wunload^Wsell to others.

  Anyone who plans to be at Hosstraders and wants to help out, please
contact me offlist.  "Helping out" basically means sitting/standing around
the tables, evangelizing and answering questions.

  Anyone who plans on bringing "stuff" to sell, please contact me offlist,
with info about when you'll be there and what "stuff" you will be brining.

  Anyone who is going and just wants to stop by, feel free.  Hope to see
you there.

  Thanks all!

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntilinux.com>