OO Training Comes to Concord

David J Berube djberube at berubeconsulting.com
Tue Apr 6 15:38:59 EDT 2004

Hey everbody,

As promised, I have started teaching Open Office workshops in Concord. The
classes deal with not just using Open Office, but using it well; not just how to
create a resume, but how to create a fantastic one. Not just "how to make
slides", but "how to make an awesome presentation." We have a fantastic
location, too, so I'm sure we're going to get some fantastic stuff happening.

Anyway, I've secured a 25% discount for GNHLUG members. Plus, you can
get another 25% off if you order two registrations at once - a hefty discount.
Check it out:

http://openconcord.org/gnhlug/

Take it easy,

David J Berube