Libranet - Free Trial - was: Re: Future (RPM based) linuxen: RHEL, FC, WBEL, Mandrake, SuSE?

Bill Sconce sconce at in-spec-inc.com
Tue Apr 6 16:13:00 EDT 2004

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:13:56 -0400
Ed Lawson <elawson at laconialaw.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:13:18 -0400
> Bill Sconce <sconce at in-spec-inc.com> wrote:
>

> > Send me an e-mail if you'd like to try out Libranet.  When the kit
> > arrives I'll bring it to a meeting and/or deliver it to you if that's
> > reasonable.
> >

> I would like a copy.
>
> Ed Lawson

Hi, Ed -

That's great to hear.  You are now #3 on the circulation list.  I'll let
you know when it comes in.

I agree with your suggestion about helping out with programs, BTW.  Seems
to me that almost everyone has at least one app which would be worth 15
minutes' preaching.  It doesn't take much more than that to have a meeting.

Maybe each chapter ought to have a miniprogram chairman.  Duty, to maintain
a list (and browbeat 15-minute volunteers onto it), and to provide one or
two names to the chapter chairman at meeting-announcement time.  If every
meeting "expected" to have an "app tout" or two everyone's load would be
reduced.

73,
-Bill