Future Meeting? (MythTV)

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Thu Apr 15 11:33:01 EDT 2004

I was talking to Ben Scott about this and brought up doing a meeting
about this and he seemed interested so I thought I would put a feeler
out to see who would be interested.

MythTV (on Fedora Core 1)

Things I would like to cover:

1. What is MythTV
2. Why MythTV, differences to other options like TiVo, ReplayTV
3. Hardware to consider
4. How to install, basically going over "Jarrod's Guide"
    (http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php)
5. Tweaks for improvement, other functions (MythMusic, MythGame, Etc.)
6. Q&A

I just got mine finally working.. I won't want to do this until I get
all the stuff working including the DVD ripping and MythGame so I'm
looking at the middle of next month for the earliest.