Somewhat OT: Small LED light suggestions

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Fri Apr 16 18:14:00 EDT 2004

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, at 4:17pm, travis at scootz.net wrote:
> ... I know Ben Scott has a few very blinding LED flashlights ...

  Who, me?

  Inova has some really cool and well-made stuff.  I suspect you would be
interested in their "24/7" product.  It has multiple LEDs for brightness and
color (white, red, and/or yellow) control.  <http://www.inovalight.com/>

  StreamLight also has some neat stuff.  I've got one of their "Stylus
Reach" products, which is basically an LED on the end of a 6-inch flexible
stalk.  *Extremely* useful for seeing in tight spaces (like the insides of
computers).  They've also got a very nice key-chain light, which uses a
twist-head rather then a button.  <http://www.streamlight.com>

  FYI, ThinkGeek carries at least some of this stuff.

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>