Future Meeting? (MythTV)

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Sat Apr 17 10:00:01 EDT 2004

I've been getting a lot of interest both on and off the list so I will
be putting on a presentation. I haven't had time to work on the box the
past few days.. I'm actually working on probably a total of 8hrs sleep
over the past 4 days. Once I'm done with my theater stuff that I've
been working on I'll have more time for the Myth box.

-- Shameless Plug --

If anybody wants to see a fairly good show they can come see Oklahoma
at the Chateau in Manchester. Nice dinner theater and you can see me
move a set around every so often :) it's tonight and Sunday afternoon,
check fossbros.com for more info and the phone number to order tickets
(yes, the website doesn't say anything about the Sunday show, but there
is one)

(oh, and for the theater stuff is what I was asking about the lights
for, that's why I needed the red)

-- End Shameless Plug --

So anyway, look for an announcement in a few weeks for when the MythTV
meeting will be. I'm planning on bringing my MythTV box with me so I'll
be able to do a live demo of everything except live TV