Administrivia: Subject line tagging

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Tue Apr 20 22:33:01 EDT 2004

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, at 8:29pm, jason at sigio.com wrote:
> Well, folks, sorry to have brought up the subject ...

  Don't be.  It's more on-topic then a lot of other discussions we've had in
this forum, and it resulted in knowledge-sharing.  That's the primary
purpose of this group.

> Next step is setting ant-UBE on my "home" mail server.

  FWIW, I find the current versions of SpamAssassin to be almost trivial to
install and use, even in a default configuration.

> I'm inclined to the latter because it is what I'm using on my home
> workstation.

  Wanna give a presentation to a local user meeting on what you like about
FreeBSD?  :-)

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>