TAXES in Kansas City

cdowns cdowns at drippingdead.com
Fri Apr 23 15:14:00 EDT 2004

Till,
    Not a problem ;) thats why I left NH hehehe.

    my new house:
    http://wopr.drippingdead.com/~cdowns/pics/House_Outside/

    $210,000 with 1 acre in Kansas City Outskirts, -> taxes $2000 a
year;) we also picked up a small $65k house in Indepdence MO and the
taxes are $600 a year ;) and that is equiv to a normal $200k house in NH.

    good pic to share:
    http://metawire.org/~catcher/funny/homeless_hacker.jpg

    Rock and Shock guys.

    ~!>D