1U servers..

Randy Edwards redwards at golgotha.net
Tue Apr 27 11:10:01 EDT 2004

> very much want to add in the optional CD-ROM drive for $100. Otherwise
> how will you install Linux on it?

    Since you asked :-), Debian (and some other distros) can be installed
with a few floppies -- enough to get a base OS up and the NIC working.  You
can then easily do the remainder of the installation via traditional
apt-get/dselect/aptitude updates via the net.

  Regards,
  .
  Randy

--
  How many Iraqis do we have to kill before we figure out that
  Iraqis do not want us in their country?  US troops home now!