Back up and .... Re: HDTV tuner cards

Andrew W. Gaunt quantum at lucent.com
Wed Aug 4 13:51:02 EDT 2004

We are looking for a potential solution to backup ~3T of data on some
linux boxes.
1T/box. Anyone have any recent experience/wisdom for such?

Also, what is the "broadcast flag" mentioned below?

--
_| _| : : }  Lucent Intranet: http://mvcde.inse.lucent.com/~quantum
 -(O)-==-o\  Internet: http://www.gaunt.org