HDTV Cards

Michael ODonnell michael.odonnell at comcast.net
Thu Aug 5 11:10:01 EDT 2004

Add me to the list of those interested in obtaining
an HDTV card.  It would seem advisable for such a
group purchase to seek the highest quality hardware
available (which might oblige us to purchase them
close to the legislated deadline to make sure we got
the "latest" technology, which in turn might rule
out the lower priced implementations) as that would
seem to me the best way to forestall obsolescence.
Also, at least for me, the existence of good Linux
driver support would be a definite plus.  Access to
full technical specs is a non-negotiable requirement.