[OT] fix Everything, Was: Site defaced - what next?

Fred puissante at lrc.puissante.com
Mon Aug 9 14:23:00 EDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-08 at 19:44, Jeff Kinz wrote:
> > Ok, even with my liberal interpretation of what is and istn' on-topic
> > here, I think this thread has only a tenuous connection to it, so I'm
> > gonna stop here.  Plus there's another accursed mosquito in my room,
> > so I'm going to have to spend some time hunting it down before I can
> > go to bed safely...  Sigh.
>
> Good Hunting!

Yes, I can see it now -- cybermisquitos. Comes into your system, sucks
out some info, crashes it, and moves on to the next... Then a whole new
industry opens up on protection -- CyberOff will carry the day...

--
Fred -- fred at lrc.puissante.com -- place "[hey]" in your subject.
There are inflows and outflows -- and you're just a little node.