OT: Piano Tuner

Jeff Smith jsmith at alum.mit.edu
Thu Aug 12 09:45:00 EDT 2004

that could be an interesting topic.  Also, how do you do
music with open office (I assume OpenOffice.org)?  I've
used xmms for my music, and done some playing with
roseguarden (when I started doing the sound system for my
church - amazing how you become the expert from nothing by
simply saying "I don't know anything, if no one else will
do it, I'll give it a try.")

Re the piano:  thanks for the suggestion.  The piano
actually seems to be in good shape, and has beautiful
intricate carving on it, so I think it may be worth
keeping, but since I know little about this stuff, was
looking for someone with an expert opinion. I think the
trebuchet that was suggested is a little overkill.

jeff