Rockingham Park and the Northern Computer Shows: Sept. 28th (sic)

Jon maddog Hall maddog at li.org
Sun Aug 15 01:10:01 EDT 2004

Greg,

greg at freephile.com said:
> btw, I think you meant Sept. 18th -- that is the date they list for
> Rockingham Park Track in Salem, NH http://www.ncshows.com/showcoupon.htm

You are right, it is September 18th, not the 28th.  But how could it be
a GNHLUG event without at least one wrong date being mentioned?

I also note from the show guide that those who have stuff to sell and "set up"
have to be there at 0730 hours (someone once told me that there was a "7:30
in the *morning* as well as at night) and no one will be allowed to set up
after 0845 hours.

AND the two tables will cost $200 + $10. for electricity.....a lot more
expensive than Hoss Traders.  (sigh)

greg at freephile.com said:
> I'd be happy to extoll the virtues with you :-)

The more "moral support" we get, the better.

md
--
Jon "maddog" Hall
Executive Director           Linux International(R)

Board Member: Uniforum Association, USENIX Association

(R)Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in several countries.
(R)Linux International is a registered trademark in the USA
UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the USA and other countries.