SPARC Hardware

tony at metawire.org tony at metawire.org
Mon Aug 16 03:51:01 EDT 2004

Im moving to Boston in a few weeks, and I'm getting rid of a bunch of
hardware I have laying around... mostly sparc stuff...

I have a sparc5 which I know works, and if my memory is correct, it has
a 150 or 170mhz processor, 128 megs of ram, 9 gig drive, with a keyboard
and 17 inch sony SUN monitor, which Id be willing to get rid of for
like, $50 if anyone wants to pick it up. I also have acouple sparc/2's
Im giving away for free...

I live in Manchester, so if you're interested and can stop by before
Sept 1st, email me off the list and we'll discuss..

Thanks.

--
+ Cannot find nsabackdoor.dll. Please reinstall Windows.