rant on pathetic example of Microsoft FUD

Fred puissante at lrc.puissante.com
Tue Aug 17 19:06:02 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-16 at 19:38, bscott at ntisys.com wrote:
>   Alas, human-friendly HTML is becoming rarer and rarer everyday.  These
> days, it almost seems like HTML is seen more like program output (like
> object code) then something you can actually design and write yourself.

Tell that to my daughter. She prefers to crank out HTML by hand, and
does a good job of exploiting tricks with DIVs and CSS. I actually used
some of HER techniques on one particular website I designed. She does
stuff in HTML that's darn near impossible to do in a program like, say
Dreamweaver (without hand-editing, of course).

--
Fred -- fred at lrc.puissante.com -- place "[hey]" in your subject.
There are inflows and outflows -- and you're just a little node.