Evolution and shared calendars with Exchange

Bruce Dawson jbd at codemeta.com
Wed Aug 18 08:54:01 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 08:22, Kevin D. Clark wrote:

> Is there any way to configure Evolution to use shared/public calendars
> in conjunction with an Exchange server.  Suppose I don't have the
> Exchange Connector.

I'm not sure if this will "fit your bill" or not, but you can use the
"Publish Free/Busy Information" button. Its not as easy to use as
Exchange, and it doesn't seem to work everywhere, but its there.

Note that you'll have to have everyone look at your published free/busy
info, which I believe Exchange supports, but I don't know for sure.

--Bruce