Linux webcam

Fred puissante at lrc.puissante.com
Tue Aug 31 21:40:01 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 10:17, Drew wrote:
>  While it vioates one of the stated goals ( < $100 ) I find the TrendWare
> webcam to be quite nice, and it's entirely OS-neutral - has its own Ethernet
> link an IP, so you can just grab .jpg's from it with wget.  Many variations
> are possible, and it's about $115.  The quality is excellent, also, up to
> 640x480 - better than 3 different PC-based webcams I've used.
>
> --Drew Thompson Van Zandt

In maintaining your stated goals, I did find one place that the camera
sells for 99.99:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=765137&Sku=T156-2132&SRCCODE=CNETFEED&CMP=OTC-CNETFEED

--
Fred -- fred at lrc.puissante.com -- place "[hey]" in your subject.
There are inflows and outflows -- and you're just a little node.