Mambo and Linksys Dec 6th

David J Berube djberube at berubeconsulting.com
Thu Dec 2 18:04:01 EST 2004

Hey all,

It's time for another CentraLUG - this time, we'll be covering Mambo, a
powerful content management system that lets you take care of dynamic
news content, static content, message boards, links, and more, all from
a powerful DHTML interface. Right after, we'll have an exciting
discussion of wireless Linksys routers.

Per usual, there will be copius amounts of free caffeine.

See you there,

Dave

P.S. It's at the NHTI. You can get directions on the NHTI site:

http://www.nhti.net/frames_Map.html

It's in the Library/Learning Center/Bookstore, marked as "I" on that
map. The room is 146, and it starts at 7:00.

--

David Berube
Berube Consulting
djberube at berubeconsulting.com