Question about installing Linux on a Dell

Dan Jenkins dan at rastech.com
Sun Dec 5 22:30:01 EST 2004

Michael Nolin wrote:
> I found angrydwarf.com to be most helpful.

AFAIK, there is no angrydwarf.com any more. The site currently goes to a
"buy this domain" server. I ran back through the Wayback Machine and
find nothing since early 2003. It was a game site for a bit then, as far
as I could tell. And an empty blog page prior to that. The first couple
of years it was registered it showed a "coming soon" page.

The only other reference I found Googling was:
"Dean, Howard: Running for president. Maintains a website at
www.angrydwarf.com. Kills kittens for fun."
which doesn't seem helpful. :-D

--
Dan Jenkins (dan at rastech.com)
Rastech Inc., Bedford, NH, USA --- 1-603-206-9951