Tux on your front lawn

Greg Rundlett greg at freephile.com
Mon Dec 6 10:52:00 EST 2004

KMart has those self-inflating lawn ornament Christmas decorations,
including an 8-foot-tall penguin.  At $40 (in Newburyport, MA), the
price is a little more than what I expected, but I couldn't resist
putting Tux in my front lawn to celebrate the holiday spirit.  'Tis
better to give than to receive as they say, and Tux is the icon
epitomizing that spirit.  I have yet to download the pictures from my
camera, but maybe tomorrow I'll post that.

--
FREePHILE
We are 'Open' for Business