Wireless *switch*?

Cole Tuininga colet at code-energy.com
Tue Dec 7 09:26:01 EST 2004

Hi all - I have a sort of random question for you.  I currently have a
wireless router at home for use for my laptop and any guests that come
over.  However, what I'd really like to do is to have the router act
more like a plain 'ole switch.  I'd like the wireless devices that hook
up to be a part of my NAT'd class C that I already have set up.
Replacing my NAT point with the wireless router is not an option.

Are there devices out there that have this kind of behavior?

--
"The best firewall is a pair of wire cutters."
-Unknown, from the net

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc