Wireless *switch*?

Cole Tuininga colet at code-energy.com
Tue Dec 7 11:27:00 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 11:20, Matt Brodeur wrote:
>    That should be it.  If you ignore the WAN side of these devices
> they're nothing more than a combined access point and 4+ port switch.
> You just want to make sure that the router's DHCP is disabled so that
> your existing DHCP server will be the only one on that network.

*smacks forehead*

Thanks for pointing out the obvious to me.  *sheepish grin*  Sometimes I
need the obvious pointed out before I see it.  8)

--
"Things are fine, the upcoming semester approaches like a brick wall
 and we're in a 1962 Corvair with no brakes."  - Paul Sand

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc
colet at code-energy.com