hot spot managment

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Tue Dec 14 16:52:00 EST 2004

I'm using the ewrt distro for the Linksys WRT54G(S).  It has nocat built in.
It's good enough that I've been running my neighborhood's wireless network
through a few but it's still at the point where sometimes it's better to
do a compile when you're customizing nocat.

http://www.portless.net/menu/ewrt/

It's deployed mostly in the pacific northwest in WISP's and coffee shops.
Total cost < $100.

I've got some experience with it but haven't found a guinea pig coffee
shop to try on in - if you're interested I'd be happy to help to get some
real world experience on it.

-Bill