meeting tonight

Rob Lembree rob at savaJe.com
Wed Dec 15 11:17:00 EST 2004

Hi folks,

	I've been unable to reserve the room at Marthas for the meeting
tonight.  That's not to say it's unavailable, but they haven't gotten
back to me.

	HOWEVER, we will have a meeting tonight, and worst case,
we'll just chat downstairs in the restaurant.

	The topic is MacOS for Linux Users.  This will be an informal
chat about MacOS, which is effectively BSD Unix with a pretty UI.

	Dinner will be at 6:00.  Please let me know if you'll be
joining us.  We'll try to save the MacOS discussion until the
normal meeting start time at 7:30.

	All are invited.  The address if you want to come is 187
Main St., Nashua NH.  Mapquest away...

regards,
rob

--