FSF looking for Sys Admin

Matt Oquist moquist-gnhlug at majen.net
Thu Dec 16 22:27:01 EST 2004

Hi Chris,

I'm the guy who shared your w/l-bluetooth-cellular Internet connection
in the Manchester Airport before Thanksgiving.

> Only you can help you with the final choice of taking the job.  But again,
> if you don't apply, you will never know what could have been.

I think this advice from Maddog is key; if you never apply, you never
have a chance to get the ball to your end of the court.  Write
a strong resume and a good cover letter (that explains how you want to
finish your education), and get your name in there.  If they turn you
down, you've lost nothing.  If you get to interview, you're one step
closer.

As a soon-to-be former employee of HP, I've recently attended a good
resume-writing workshop.  I'll be happy to pass any pointers I can on
to you if you're interested.

--matt