Firefox & text/css

Greg Rundlett greg at freephile.com
Fri Dec 17 20:17:01 EST 2004

Jonathan Linowes wrote:

>(is this really off topic?)

When you look at it from the viewpoint that Linux and Apache run the
bulk of the servers on the Internet, then any Internet-related question
is connected to Linux in fewer steps than it takes to get to Kevin
Bacon.  However, purist seek to keep the conversation more on the side
of Linux the kernel, the OS, and hardware capable of running the OS.

I myself find enjoyment discussing all things related to using my Linux
system for whatever I use it for, which is primarily web development,
and even more generally I feel a part of the 'community' created by the
list so I don't even mind discussing the kinds of beer that Linux
enthusiasts would prefer.  The only reason I put the 'OT' label on your
post was that it actually is a question where you would presumably get
more response on a 'webmaster' list (http://www.webmasterworld.com/), a
mozilla/firefox/browser list (news://comp.infosystems.www.browsers.x/),
or an apache list (nntp://comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix/).

Glad you were able to fix it.