Looking for a good portable linux system

Hewitt Tech hewitt_tech at comcast.net
Sat Dec 18 23:02:00 EST 2004

There is supposedly an Iwill SFF dual Opteron system but it either isn't
available or isn't ready for prime time yet.

However, how about an Antec Minuet case (16.8" x 12.75" x 3.8") which can
take a Micro-ATX motherboard? Tyan makes a model  Tiger S2723GNN which
supports two Xeon processors. The Antec case is well built and even with
some padding you could get it under an airplane seat (put your feet on it
;^)).

-Alex

P.S. Think of a system like this as a fat laptop...
P.P.S. One local vendor who usually has the Antec case in stock is PC
Authority in Manchester if you'd like to eyeball it.