Looking for a good portable linux system

Benjamin Scott bscott at ntisys.com
Tue Dec 21 20:58:00 EST 2004

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004, at 8:46pm, invalid at pizzashack.org wrote:
>>   Heh.  I use it all the time.  "I know I downloaded/saved a copy of a
>> file that had info on/does that...".
>
> Ah, well... that's what hierarchical directory trees are for...  ;-)

  Sure, but did I put that document about Mozilla under "/pub/org/Mozilla",
or "/pub/comm/web/browsers", or "/pub/doc/", or did I forget to move it out
of "~/incoming", or maybe I had a "~/proj/html" folder I was working on, or
maybe it was for customer XYZ so it's under "/nti/customers/XYZ", I'll have
to move it when I find it...

  Or:

	slocate -i mozilla

  :-)