Topic (was: Firefox & text/css)

Jonathan Linowes jonathan at linowes.com
Wed Dec 22 02:25:01 EST 2004

Thanks Ben.
I guess I lump LAMP in together under the "Linux" moniker.

And part of the question is, is this forum only for "discussing" and would I
be abusing it to ask support type questions?

As an occational linux user, in New Hampshire, if it means I have to start
going to monthly meetings and drink a beer or 2, it might be worth it...  :)

Jonathan