Unable to reach any GNHLUG link [was: Your message to gnhlug-discuss awaits moderator approval]

Martha G. McIntyre alfalfa at fcgnetworks.net
Tue Feb 3 11:36:21 EST 2004

> Your mail to 'gnhlug-discuss' with the subject

> The reason it is being held:
>
>     Message may contain administrivia
>
> Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
> notification of the moderator's decision.

I am unable to reach to anything related to configuring my list
registration for "gnhlug-discuss" (or "gnhlug-announce").  Previously,
I had "nomail" turned on for "discuss."  I also wanted to change my
password from what MailMan reports as they seem to be something
mailman makes as a default.  I can not reach the archives either.  As
of yesterday, I could not reach the WEB Site either.  I figure this
may have something to do with the current slag related to "novarg /
Mydoom" worm, although I have not had problems with the MailMan list
for LinuxChix.

--
=Martha=
New Hampshire, USA