Unable to reach any GNHLUG link [was: Your message to gnhlug-discuss awaits moderator approval]

Kevin D. Clark kclark at CetaceanNetworks.com
Wed Feb 4 09:50:25 EST 2004

> On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, at 11:36am, alfalfa at fcgnetworks.net wrote:
> > I can not reach the archives either.  As of yesterday, I could not reach
> > the WEB Site either.
>
>   Hmmmm.  I can reach both right now.  The Apache logs show a typical number
> of HTTP requests on that day.  Are you still having trouble?  If so, can you
> try a "traceroute" to "www.gnhlug.org"?

Why are the archives no longer publicly accessible?

"The current archive is only available to the list members.")

Thanks,

--kevin
--
Kevin D. Clark / Cetacean Networks / Portsmouth, N.H. (USA)
cetaceannetworks.com!kclark (GnuPG ID: B280F24E)