dialup to MSN with Linux?

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Sun Feb 8 16:23:09 EST 2004

I also would suggest MV.. They are the best (and not just because I
worked for them 5 years ago).

Just to give you an idea.. I have DSL (768/768 ADSL). They probably
give me a few more static IPs then usual because I'm still friends with
a lot of the people there, but I'm currently only using 2. I plug my
DSL modem into a Bay Networks switch and off I go. They don't care what
I do with it as long as it's not illegal. I even ran a cable to my
neighbor (who later got his own DSL line) and they were totally cool
with it. I run a linux server and do whatever.

In fact two months ago they cut the price, something you almost never
see now adays.

As far as dialup. They were great, I got a static IP for that as well.

The support staff can help you out no matter what you're running, and
if they don't know the answer, they'll find it for you.