Linux Webpage tools

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Wed Feb 11 10:40:09 EST 2004

On Wednesday, Feb 11th 2004 at 10:16 -0500, quoth Sharpe, Richard:

=>
=>Hi
=>
=>	Does anyone know of a Linux webpage design tool, something like
=>Dreamweaver ?  I am trying to get my wife who is a website designer to
=>convert over to LINUX.
=>
=>Thanks
=>
=>Rich

Probably not what your wife is looking for, but I'm very happy with
bluefish. http://bluefish.openoffice.nl

I would like to hear your final assessment of what you decide with your
wife. I'm interested to see if there's anything mo better. I know that if
you want to go to the trouble, dreamweaver used to be available for free
from IBM. Remember them? They're sort of into Linux a little bit.

But I'll be interested.

steveo at syslang.net