[gnhlug-announce] February MVLUG meeting, 2/25/04

David Long dave at jumpshift.com
Fri Feb 20 09:20:48 EST 2004

Our monthly Merrimack Valley Linux User Group meeting has been scheduled
for the fourth Wednesday of this month.  Please join us on 2/25/04 at
7:30PM at Martha's Exchange, second floor banquet room.

	Who: Robert Lembree
	What: Linux in commercial set-top boxes
	When 7:30 PM Wednesday, February 25th, 2004
	Where: 2nd floor, Martha's Exchange, Nashua, NH
	Directions: http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/PlaceMarthasExchange

This month Robert Lembree will talk about work he (and I) have done in
implementing high definition television set-top boxes and PVRs using a
powerful chip from ATI, the Linux operating system, and custom software.

Dinner @ 18:00ish at Martha's (first floor right-hand side).

For information on this and other GNHLUG activities visit:

        http://www.gnhlug.org

-dl
--
David A. Long