Spam an Habeas

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Fri Jan 16 17:03:41 EST 2004

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004, at 3:45pm, jeff.macdonald at e-dialog.com wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&frame=right&th=d810e12b1a15be7d&seekm=Xns946FC0DE847F5jbuserspc9org%40130.179.16.24#link1
>
> I think the damage is done.

  I'm amused that some people think that copyright law will stop spammers
from using this poem or whatever it is.

  Spammers.  People selling illegal or at least shady products, harvest
email addresses in bulk, send you more spam if you ask to be removed, hijack
open relays to send more spam, hijack unpatched computers to send more spam,
and operate from overseas accounts to avoid prosecution.

  Oh, yeah.  They're *real concerned* about legality.  </SARCASM>

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>