Mail, PIMs, CRMs and not Windows :)

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 10:18:22 EST 2004

Hi all,

I'm in the intersting position that I currently support nothing but
Linux and Mac OS X.  However, there's a rumor that Windows is going to
invade because the sales weenies are using something called
SalesForce.com which has a native Windows client, but not one for Mac
OS X.  (the win client also doesn't work under VirtualPC either).

Along that same front, the "business" users here have been using
Office X for Mac OS, which means they've been using Entourage (the Mac
name for Outlook) as their PIM/Mail client.  This means that we have all the
stupidity of Outlook on the Mac.

Does anyone know of either a CRM or a PIM package which will run on Mac?
It would be *really* cool if it also ran on Linux and/or Windows as well.