Novarg/Mydoom filtering?

brian lists at karas.net
Tue Jan 27 14:25:13 EST 2004

Here is a quick-n-dirty procmail recipe I have been playing with on a
couple of mailservers, based on what I've seen so far...

Haven't had much time to really massage it fully...

:0Bf:
*The message cannot be represented in 7-bit ASCII encoding and has been
sent as a binary attachment
| /usr/bin/formail -I "X-Doom: 7bit"

:0Bf:
*The message contains Unicode characters and has been sent as a binary
attachment
| /usr/bin/formail -I "X-Doom: Unicode"

:0Bf:
*Mail transaction failed. Partial message is available
| /usr/bin/formail -I "X-Doom: Partial"

:0:
* ^X-Doom.*
mydoom