OT: Voting results in NH

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Wed Jan 28 14:23:55 EST 2004

> Keep in mind that NH tends to lean towards republican, and for most
> republicans there was not much (if any) reason to go to the polls
> yesterday.

This is very true, also the fact that a lot of independents (like myself)
tend to side with the right a bit probably didn't go to vote either. I know
none of the canidates really did much for me, so I didn't vote.

And while I agree that it was a poor showing and everybody should go vote
(if they have somebody to vote for) isn't part of the live free or die thing
to have the choice to stay home and sit on your ass and not vote.