fetchmail truncating msgs?

Kevin D. Clark kclark at CetaceanNetworks.com
Wed Jan 28 18:00:57 EST 2004

Michael ODonnell writes:

> Unfortunately,
> it appears that fetchmail is unable or unwilling
> to haul the same large msgs off that same server;
> if I allow fetchmail to contact the server and pull
> the msgs over they arrive truncated.

How is fetchmail being invoked?  (is --limit being used?)

Can you show us your .fetchmailrc?  (sanitized, of course)

What appears in the fetchmail logfile when you invoke fetchmail with
--verbose?

Regards,

--kevin
--
Kevin D. Clark / Cetacean Networks / Portsmouth, N.H. (USA)
cetaceannetworks.com!kclark (GnuPG ID: B280F24E)