OT: Voting results in NH

Derek Martin invalid at pizzashack.org
Thu Jan 29 11:22:17 EST 2004

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 11:05:00AM -0500, Jon maddog Hall wrote:
> Ladies and gentlemen,
>
> As interesting as this discussion might be to a few, it has NOTHING
> to do with Linux.

I have long been an advocate of the idea that anything that touches
even the fringes of Linux and open source software is on topic here.
I think that as we have seen from the passing of the DMCA, and its
effect on numerous open source projects since then, that the political
process and the will of those in power does very much have an impact
on Linux and OSS.  So I respectfully disagree.

Nevertheless, I will defer, and refrain from posting on this topic
from here on in.

--
Derek D. Martin
http://www.pizzashack.org/