Ken Coar on Slashdot / Slashnet

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Thu Jan 29 12:58:20 EST 2004

Bob Bell wrote:

> Though I'd point out the following.  Ken Coar at least used to be active
> on this list, though I can't say I've heard much from him recently.

i'm here.  however, i'm swamped.  i just came back from a gruelling
trip (http://Ken.Coar.Org/gallery/lk2004/Sri_Lankan_Trip_1273x636)
and am wading through the 34'000 messages that piled up in my absence.
i spend too much time processing mail and not enough doing stuff. :-(

> "It appears that Ken Coar will be doing an IRC chat[1] on Slashnet
> today.  Ken's an Apache core developer and director, as well as author
> of The Apache Cookbook."
>   -- http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/01/29/1422251
>
> And, being Slashdot, it was also announced yesterday:
> "Robin 'Roblimo' Miller will be hosting an IRC interview with Ken
> Coar[1] tomorrow. Registration for the discussion is required. This is
> your chance to interview Ken Coar directly."
>     -- http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/01/28/2032233
>
> [1] http://www.devchannel.org/article.pl?sid=04/01/16/1959229

#forum on irc.slashnet.org at 14h00 est today.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"