Revolution OS

Andrew W. Gaunt quantum at lucent.com
Wed Jul 7 13:59:01 EDT 2004

"Revolution OS" playing as a side show on a large screen
during an install fest would probably make it more entertaining....

I just played it to a couple of fellow geeks here at work
(extended lunch). We're going to try and set something up
during a lunch hour(++) sometime to help educate our less
geeky co-workers. Many folks are unaware of how much linux
and FOSS (reliablity, availabliity, low cost, etc) contribute
to our everyday business activites. It will no doubt become
more important in our future here as well. Kewl..

--
_| _| : : }  Lucent Intranet: http://mvcde.inse.lucent.com/~quantum
 -(O)-==-o\  Internet: http://www.gaunt.org