Libranet redistribution (was: InstallFest)

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Wed Jul 7 20:43:00 EDT 2004

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, at 10:59am, sconce at in-spec-inc.com wrote:
>> Fantastic news: we're having an Installfest, hosted by Bruce Dawson at
>> Miles Smith Farm. Anyone is welcome to come - you can get your machine
>> installed with a high quality Free operating system...
>
> Hmm.  Sounds like Libranet.

  Since you're a Libranet fan, Bill, maybe you can point me at some
authoritative information.  Exactly what terms is Libranet distributed under?
I'm not trolling, believe it or not; this is actually relevant to me.  One
thing I try to do is keep a local library of Linux distros so I can burn
copies on request.  However, not ever distro allows that.  Examples are SuSE
Linux Pro and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.  What's the story with Libranet?
I'm after a particular website or file I can verify; word-of-mouth or
assumptions are not a grant of license.

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>