Microsoft patents double-clicking

Randy Edwards redwards at golgotha.net
Thu Jun 3 17:31:02 EDT 2004

    Well, now that Microsoft has patented double-clicking and given Amazon's
one-click patent*, I might as well throw away my mouse, right?

    It's a good thing I kept up my commandline skills...no one has a patent
on typing, do they?! :-)

(* Yes, I know Amazon's patent is related to checkouts; hey, I'm trying to
be cute and sarcastic here, gimme a break.)

--
  How many thousands of Iraqis do we have to kill and torture before we
  figure out they do not want us in their country?  US troops home now!