call for speakers at SwANH InfoXchange fall conference

Jonathan Linowes jonathan at linowes.com
Tue Jun 8 10:19:00 EDT 2004

Hello,

the Software Assocation of NH's 10th annual conference is scheduled for Sept 30, 2004. We are filling out the session speakers and panels, and welcome suggestions for qualified speakers on a number of topics.

The tracks are:

> Track #1: Technology Trends - Engineering with emerging technologies,
> including nanotechnology, programming tools, and bioinformatics.
>
> Track #2:  IT Value Management - Managing IT for profit instead of
expense,
> including the real deal with offshoring, open source implementations, and
> assessing the value of IT assets
>
> Track #3: Business Development - Executing for growth, including local
> companies who survived the first 5 years, facing communication challenges,
> and raising capital for your company.

If you would like more information on specific (planned) sessions within these tracks, and to help fill speaking opportunities, please contact Sara Coyle at sara at polishedcomputerskills.com

Thanks,

Jonathan